What is cardless withdrawal service?
A cardless ATM allows you to withdraw cash without inserting your debit card. Customers can now withdraw money from ATM machine even if they don't carry an ATM card. Instead, customer can use their mobile banking application and avail the cardless service without paying any additional charges and withdraw the amount.
This is an additional facility for customers using mobile banking services to withdraw money without a card.
Currently the cardless service is limited only within the channel of a particular bank i.e JBBL customers can avail the cardless withdrawal service only via JBBL ATM Terminal.
Following are the Instructions for Cardless Transaction:
- Please login the mobile banking (Web application/Mobile Application) of JBBL. Ensure you have the internet access.
- Then Please Select Cardless withdraw option from mobile banking.
- Enter the withdrawal amount. Please make sure that the amount cannot be less than Rs. 500 and the maximum limit is Rs. 25,000.
- Please check your Amount and Account Number then confirm the transaction.
- Please Enter your Mobile Banking Pin.
- Then the OTP will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number which will be valid for one hour.
- Please go to nearest JBBL ATM Terminal and select the Cardless Withdrawal option.
- Please select your preferred language.
- Enter your mobile number. Please make sure that the mobile number you entered is same with the number registered in your mobile banking service.
- Please enter the amount. Make sure that the amount should be as same as the previous selected amount in mobile banking.
- Enter OTP which you have received in your mobile.
- Once the entered details are verified, you will receive your cash from ATM Machine.
Cash Withdrawal Limit:
|Per Transaction Amount
|Per Day Transaction Amount
|Per Month Transaction Amount
|Per Day Transaction Count