Jyoti Prepaid Dollar Card
Jyoti Prepaid Dollar Card is the prepaid card that enables customers to make foreign currency payments for online purchase of goods and services with the limit up to USD 500 per year worldwide. With this prepaid dollar card, customers can shop online from international shopping sites. It allows to make payment to international services like web/server hosting, online courses, business promotions of social media channels or online advertisements.
· USD $500 per annum.
· Only one card can be issued to an entity.
· Applicable for ecommerce transactions only, and not POS or ATM transactions.
Applicants need to hold NPR account at our bank to be eligible for this service.
· KYC (if not submitted earlier)
· PAN number
· A self-declaration form.
· Application Form
|| Per Transaction Limit ($)
||Per Day Limit ($)
||Per Month / Year Limit ($)
· Customers allowed to take prepaid dollar cards from a single bank only.
· Limit is set to $500 per year beginning from the date the card is activated.
· Cardholders are restricted from making payments except for the online purchase of goods and services.
· These cards can’t be used for transactions that result in capital gains, neither can these cards be used to withdraw money from ATMs and POS machines.
Please contact us for any Prepaid Card related support to:
Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited
Kamalpokhari-01, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: 01-5970306/307 Email: email@example.com
Jyoti help desk
Mobile number: 9802314440 (WhatsApp/Viber)